What is Seattle Family Regional Center?
Who We Are
SEATTLE FAMILY was approved by USCIS on November 14, 2013 as a designated regional center. We focus on providing the best services to EB-5 immigrant investors and bringing immigrant investors together with quality development projects to enrich the Seattle community.
What We Do
We provide specific, unique, well-located real estate investment opportunities in the Seattle marketplace. We bring EB-5 investors together with legal professionals to obtain green cards, and see to it that the development projects get built and comply with USCIS requirements.
We Aim To:
- Identify secure and suitable EB-5 real estate projects
- Exercise due diligence, and provide comprehensive project information.
- Manage our EB-5 projects and track the specific requirements of its approval of USCIS
The dynamic partnership between Seattle Family Regional Center and SECO Development, Inc. will:
- Deliver superior EB-5 projects for foreign nationals to obtain green cards
- Promote economic growth in King, Snohomish, and Pierce Tri-County area
- Establish a multi-cultural community in the Greater Seattle Area
- Focus on the real estate development projects
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 1133 Lake Washington Blvd. N, Suite 80, Renton, WA 98056
Phone: 425-336-0126 Fax: 425-282-4379
- This is not an offer to purchase or sell securities. The offering is made only pursuant to a private placement memorandum (PPM), which should be read in its entirety prior to any investment. As described in the PPM, the securities may be purchased only by “accredited” investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds; are being offered in reliance on an exemption from and without compliance with disclosure or content standards of the registration requirements of the Securities Act; cannot be re-sold except under extremely limited circumstances; and involve risk of loss of investment and immigration benefits. Neither the SEC nor any other governmental entity has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials.